Romantic river cruises offer a smooth and scenic trip along the world’s most breathtaking waterways. From your stateroom or balcony you see local sights & scenery or even castles and fortresses , so close you feel you could reach out and touch them ! Names like Castles along the Rhine or Paris & Impressions of the Seine evoke enriching experiences and authentic local food, culture and customs.
See why each river cruise vacation is unforgettable & unique…
- The small but luxurious Cruise Ships make for a delightful camaraderie among passengers. Most of them include complimentary butler services and high quality amenities that make you feel like royalty.
- They have exclusive access to secluded ports at which the big ships cannot dock. Generally, you dock right in the Heart of Historic Cities & towns so you’re just steps from markets, museums and landmarks.
- Cruise along Historic Paths: In Europe, you cruise along some of the world’s most legendary rivers, such as the romantic Danube, the Moselle with wineries and gorgeous fields, the Rhine with medieval castles lining the shores and the dramatic Douro River. In Asia, the Mekong teems with colorful floating villages and mementos of its French Colonial past.
- River cruises usually include drinks with meals, Wi-Fi, Shore excursions & Privileged Access to museums, private collections and events Uniworld also includes transfers from & to the airport or selected hotels.
- Fresh Regional Dining: Guests enjoy dishes prepared to order with ingredients purchased from destinations along the route. Most river cruise lines treat guests to a selection of drinks as well as Special teas & coffee, and tempting snacks are available all the time. Staff members give advice on dining in the ports of call to encourage guests to try the local dishes on shore or arrange group dinners at special restaurants.
- Getting off and on is simple.
Embarkation and debarkation are quick & easy – there’s no waiting in a long line with thousands of passengers — you simply check in like a hotel, and go to your stateroom.
- River cruise culture is very warm & friendly: Passengers chat, make friends quickly and join one another at meals, lectures and entertainment. .
- Choose shore excursions depending on your taste & the pace at which you like to walk. River cruise lines devote a lot of time and effort to provide private guided tours that help you explore the art, architecture, history and people and many Unesco World Heritage Sites. Uniworld boasts exclusive excursions such as a private, after-hours visit to St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice, a ride through Germany’s Black Forest in a horse-drawn wagon, or a reception hosted by Princess Anita von Hohenberg at her 13th-century castle.
- Relax with a pre-cruise land stay: Clients can arrive early and take advantage of a pre-cruise land stay. River cruises often have a pre-cruise stay included in the package.
Uniworld’s award-winning ships boast an impressive ratio of one staff member for every three guests. Each is unique with original and antique artwork alongside exquisite details which are reflected throughout the fleet.
Uniworld has enhanced its Generations Family Cruises this year, with more itineraries, family friendly excursions , on board activities and dedicated Family Hosts. And, travelers ages 4 to 18 save 50% off family sailings when accompanied by an adult.
Their new ship S.S. Catherine boasts a signature Bar du Leopard, complete with cinema facilities. A unique, magnificent Murano chandelier decorates the lobby alongside a glass elevator, with a waterfall cascading down one side. The Super Ship also features a spacious Van Gogh Lounge, elegant Cézanne Restaurant, cozy bistro, coffee and tea bar, swimming pool, Serenity River Spa, fireplace and fitness center.
Your questions are welcome- do email Cruise Specialist Farhat International Tours & Travels on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +97317216411.